Women’s Hair Color in San Francisco
At Mister Hyde we offer: All over color, color retouch with ends refreshed, highlights, balayage, extreme color change (dark to light), ombre, color correction, and color
gloss/toner. Our coloring at Mister Hyde’s will make your hair look healthy, silky, and smooth.
VISIT MISTER HYDE’S HAIR SALON IN SAN FRANCISCO
- All over color– Coloring your hair has many benefits. Going for a new look or revitalizing natural tones? Coloring your hair can make you look and feel totally different!
- Color Retouch– will color your roots to match your existing color!
- Highlights– is an effective way of blending your hair to give it a sun-streaked, natural look.
- Balayage– will create dimension and a more natural look. This technique will create natural sun-kissed highlights throughout the hair with dark pieces left on the bottom. The result is soft, natural-looking, sun-kissed highlights that easily blend in as your hair grows longer. A beautiful, low-maintenance look!
- Ombre– Going for a new look or tired of color retouches? An Ombre will give you a beautiful color transition: typically starting with darker roots that becomes lighter towards the ends. A beautiful, low-maintenance look!
- Color correction– Not pleased with the results? Color correction will fix any undesired color such as: brassy color, orange highlights, or at-home color that came out differently than desired.
- Color gloss/toner– A temporary hair color that can be used to add shine to your hair or to try out a temporary hair color. Toner will neutralize brassy yellow and orange tones to bleached hair and help enhance or maintain color. Gloss will boost dull and lifeless hair, while adding shine and smoothness.
Call 415-757-0230 today to book an appointment or fill out the form above!
My experience has been gathered from working in salons, doing hair and make-up for motion pictures, catalogs, editorials, New York Fashion Week, and stage productions. You can have anything done to your hair.
Glenn has been an innovative force in the industry for the last 35 years and continues to perfect his technique with ongoing education, training, and having a keen eye for trends.